We Make Your Business Mobile
More than 50% of all Internet access is done via smart phones and tablets. But migration of your application to the hand-held devices usually requires rethinking and redesign of the UI layer of your legacy systems. Not every IT manager fully understand the magnitude of such projects. These are some poor judgements about developing software for mobile devices:
• We can do it incrementally, one function at a time using native tools.
• Native platforms are not matched by cross platform tools.
• We can not afford developing for 4 platforms / there are no tools.
• Our users are accustomed to our web/desktop applications.
While developing for mobile devices any IT shop will face the following challenges:
• Low memory, other processes can affect the behavior of your application.
• Low CPU specs, CPU throttling required for temperature/battery performance
• Heavy security restrictions imposed, VM barriers, no conventional inter-process communications
• Limitations of the native platforms
Let us help you to enter the mobile world the right way.
Presentations created by Farata’s Software Engineers.
by Anatole Tartakovsky